The Cricky Cricket program offers Boys and Girls 4 to 9 years the opportunity to kick start their cricket career, learn lots of new cricket skills like batting, bowling, catching and throwing, as well as social skills allowing them to make new friends and most importantly HAVE FUN!!
Session Times: Session of 35 min once a week at your school.
Number of kids per Session: 4 to 15
- The sessions are well organized and help kids to develop social skill, motor skills and basic cricket know how.
- Promote skills for boys and girls in a fun and structured way.
- All coaches work from a syllabus that is fun, enjoyable and safe.
- Cricket Fun Day will be held at least once a term to show parents what the “Cricky’s” have learned.
- The activities are designed to be inclusive, action-packed and most importantly FUN!
CRICKY CRICKET PROMOTES AN ACTIVE, HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.
- To lay the foundation for a lifelong interest in cricket.
- To give all children, irrespective of ability, an equal opportunity.
- To provide physical exercise that children can enjoy.
- To develop self-confidence.
- To develop ball skills.
- To promote life skills to the children i.e. discipline